When it comes to stretch marks, there isn’t much we can do to prevent them, but keeping the skin soft and moisturised with the right kind of products can help.
- ½ cup virgin coconut oil
- ¼ cup cocoa butter /shea butter
- 2 tsp Vitamin E oil
- 1 tbsp jojoba oil
- 1 tbsp rosehip oil
- 2 tbsp Almond oil
- 12 drops mix of lavender oil +tea tree oil + frankincense oil
- In a double boiler, melt the coconut oil and shea butter/cocoa butter.
- Pour the melted mix in a container.
- Once cooled, add the other oils and blend it with a hand blender.
- Once it mixes well, transfer it to small containers.
- Seal it well and store in a cool dark place.
- Apply it twice a day.
- This cream can be used as a moisturizer for babies too.
- Coconut oil has antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps in tightening of the skin.
- Coco butter/shea butter helps hydrate and soften the skin.
- Vitamin E oil is rich in antioxidants and helps heal the stretch marks.
- Rosehip oil is high in linoleic and linolenic fatty acids, which help in regeneration and repair of skin tissue.
- Jojoba oil helps in regeneration and firming of the skin, and is useful for improving skin tone and condition.
Download PDF:Stretch Marks Cream