How To Make Herbal Hair Oil At HomeLuke Coutinho
- 500 ml coconut oil (unrefined, unperfumed)
- 2 tbsp neem leaves (dried)
- 2 tbsp curry leaves (dried)
- 1 tbsp amla pieces (dried) or dried amla powder
- 2 tsp kalonji/nigella seeds/ onion seeds
- ½ tbsp fenugreek seeds
- 2 tbsp castor oil
- In an iron wok, take coconut oil, dried amla, fenugreek seeds, curry leaves, neem leaves and kalonji.
- Heat it for 4 minutes.
- You will see that the mixture turns black in colour.
- Switch off the flame.
- Leave it overnight.
- Next day, strain it well. Now add castor oil and store in airtight bottle.
- We can use fresh amla and fresh curry leaves too, but just make sure they are not wet.
- Heat the oil a little prior application. Massage it on the scalp and leave it for a few hours followed by rinsing with a mild shampoo.
- You can use shikakai, hibiscus flowers, tulsi leaves too as per availability.
- Curry leaves strengthen the hair follicle and prevent greying of hair.
- Kalonji seeds are a natural antioxidant and help soften hair.
- Fenugreek seeds hydrate and moisturize the hair.
- Using neem leaves is an excellent way to curb dandruff.
- Coconut oil is a natural conditioner and has anti-microbial properties.
- Castor oil promotes hair growth and enhances the health of hair follicles.
- Vitamin C in amla helps produce collagen protein which stimulate hair growth.
Download PDF: Herbal Hair Oil Mix
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at email@example.com.