Want Healthy, Soft, And Kissable Lips? Try This!Luke Coutinho
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp castor oil
- 1 tbsp shea butter
- 1 tbsp organic raw honey
- 1/4 tsp beetroot powder
- 10 to 12 drops of essential oils (lemon/orange/lavender)
- Melt the coconut oil ,castor oil and shea butter using the double boiler method (place the bowl inside the pot partially filled with water and simmer on the gas top).
- Stir it occasionally.
- Once the oils have melted well, take the pan off the heat .
- Now add the essential oil as per your preference, honey and beetroot powder.
- Mix it well and pour it in small containers with a lid
- Let it set in the fridge or leave it outside for overnight.
- Once the mixture is solidified ,it is ready to use!
- Coconut oil helps repair and moisturize chapped lips.
- The ricinoleic acid in castor oil helps retain the skin moisture.
- Shea butter is a healing agent for dry lips.
- Honey works as an exfoliator and can protect cracked lips from infection.
- Essential oils have an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect that soothe the swelling of cracked lips.
- Beetroot powder gives the lips a light pink colour.
Download PDF: Homemade Lip balm
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.