This Inexpensive, Natural Shrub Can Be A Cure For All Your Hair ProblemsLuke Coutinho
Dry scalps, dandruff, premature ageing of hair, split ends, dull and frizzy hair are all some of the most commonly experienced hair problems. And while numerous shampoos and hair care treatments that claim to solve all your hair problems are available today, it is always better to resort to natural treatments for hair care. The health of your hair is dependent on what you eat and what nutrients reach the roots of your hair.
How to treat hair naturally?
Shikakai is the ancient, one of the most natural remedies for hair care that could exist. Shikakai is a plant, climbing shrub that is grown across Asia. The flower of this plant is taken and made into a powder. This powder is mixed with water to form a brown paste, which is then applied and massaged into your hair. An important part of hair care is keeping your scalp clean at all times. Every time you step out, the dust and air pollution can be held on by hair and land on the scalp. Thus, regularly washing your hair is an important part of hair care.
Benefits of shikakai for hair
1. Shikakai has a cooling effect on your scalp. It is great for people with a dry scalp. Dry scalp is likely to hold on to a lot of dirt, dandruff and dead cells. Shikakai can naturally induce secretion of sebum, thereby helping in overcoming a dry scalp.
2. Anti-fungal properties of shikakai can help in getting rid of dandruff. Dandruff is a type of fungi that grows on your scalp. Cooling effect of shikakai is great for dandruff and dry scalp.
3. If you have an itchy scalp, then shikakai is the remedy for you! Shikakai can naturally heal an itchy scalp.
4. Many people face problems with optimum hair growth. Poor eating habits, constipation and nutritional deficiencies are some of the top causes of hair fall. Antioxidant rich shikakai can help in fighting the damage caused by free radicals in the body and prevent hair fall.
5. Shikakai is rich in Vitamin C, A, E and K. All these vitamins can nourish hair follicles and facilitate hair growth.
6. Shikakai can help you have shiny and smooth hair. People who have hair that constantly entangle with each other can benefit from shikakai. Shikakai can smoothen your hair, detangle it naturally, while also adding volume to it.
7. Shikakai can prevent split ends and premature greying of hair. Stress, malnutrition or nutritional deficiencies are the top reasons for premature greying of hair. Shikakai can naturally nourish hair and provide the nutrients it needs.
8. Shikakai can help in treatment of hair lice. Antimicrobial, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties of shikakai can prevent growth of hair lice.
Shikakai is easily available in the markets and can also be ordered online through various e-commerce portals. It is inexpensive and easy to use.
This article first appeared on Doctor NDTV
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.