- Beaten rice (poha) soaked and drained – ½ cup
- Mixed sprouts (kala chana, moong and matki) boiled – ½ cup
- Cold pressed coconut Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds – ¼ teaspoon
- Green chilli – ½
- Onions finely chopped – ½ small
- Turmeric powder a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Jaggery powder – ½ tsp to taste
- Lemon juice to taste.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add mustard seeds to the pan and let them splutter. Add onions and sauté till translucent.
- Add green chillies and turmeric powder and mix well. Add mixed sprouts, beaten rice, salt, jaggery and lemon juice and mix well. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer the poha onto a serving plate and serve immediately
- Poha a delicious snack relished by all, is rich in fibre and antioxidants.
- Always steam/cook the sprouts before eating.
- Sprouts are rich in fibre, Vitamin B, C, folate and protein.
- Sprouts and poha are a great cereal-pulse combination
Download PDF: Sprouts Poha