Zing= Delish Sprouts PohaPriyanka Vithlani
Zing= Delish Sprouts Poha
- 1/2 cup Beaten rice poha soaked and drained
- 1/2 cup Mixed sprouts kala chana, moong and matki boiled
- 1 tsp Cold pressed coconut Oil
- 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 Green chilli
- 1/2 small Onions finely chopped
- A pinch Turmeric powder a pinch
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Jaggery powder
- Lemon juice to taste.
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Add mustard seeds to the pan and let them splutter. Add onions and sauté till translucent.
- Add green chillies and turmeric powder and mix well. Add mixed sprouts, beaten rice, salt, jaggery and lemon juice and mix well. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer the poha onto a serving plate and serve immediately.
- Poha a delicious snack relished by all, is rich in fibre and antioxidants ,we can use the red poha too.
- Always steam/cook the sprouts before eating.
- Sprouts are rich in fibre, Vitamin B, C, folate and protein.
- Sprouts and poha are a great cereal-pulse combination
- Garnish with grated coconut and coriander for the extra punch.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today
This recipe is really very healthy and one must surely try making this sprouted poha. Today I made it and enjoyed its taste a lot. Thank you so much for putting up this recipe.