A Gut Expert’s Favorite Recipe – Pumpkin Tikki
A Gut Expert's Favorite Recipe - Pumpkin Tikki
- Mixing bowl
- Pan or a Tawa
- In a pan with a few drops of oil, add the grated pumpkin, cumin powder, ginger and garlic paste.
- Give it a stir, add salt and turn off the gas.
- When the mixture cools down add the amaranth and sattu flour and mix it well .
- Make small tikki out of it and if it is not hard enough to bind , add a little more of sattu flour to it.
- Heat a pan and cook the tìkki in a slow flame with a few drops of oil until they turn golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with chutney.
- Pumpkins are rich in fiber, which is an incredible nutrient for our gut.
- 80% of our immune system is located in the gut, so pumpkin helps ensure it remains healthy with a high dosage of vitamin A per serving.
- Pumpkin is an excellent source of antioxidants, aiding our gut's natural defense system.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today