Aam Panna – Tangy RefresherPriyanka Vithlani
Aam Panna - Tangy Refresher
- ½ cup raw mango or green mango
- 1 tbsp organic jaggery powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 5 to 6 mint leaves, crushed
- ¼ tsp roasted cumin seeds powder
- 1 cup water
- Take a pressure cooker, add the mango, jaggery powder, and a cup of water. Pressure cook them for four to five whistles.
- Remove the steam and cool down the cooked mangoes completely.
- Peel the mangoes and extract the soft pulp.
- Add the pulp into a jar.
- Add salt into it and stir well.
- Add black pepper powder and roasted cumin seeds powder and mix well.
- Now put crushed mint leaves or mint leaves paste into it.
- At the time of drinking, add two tablespoons of this concentrate to the water and relish.
Adding cumin powder and black pepper helps ease digestion too.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today
Leave a Reply