How To Make Hibiscus Hair Oil At HomeLuke Coutinho
Hibiscus Hair Oil: (single use depending on the length of the hair)
Fresh hibiscus flower (2-3)
Hibiscus leaves (2-3)
Curry leaves (5-6)
Coconut oil (1/2 cup 120 ml).
First, crush the hibiscus flower (petals), hibiscus and curry leaves using the mortar and pestle.
Take a small pot and add 1/2 of coconut oil (or as much as you want).
Now add the crushed flower petals and leaves to the oil and boil for 4-5 minutes.
Allow the oil to cool down.
How to use:
After the oil cools down, you can simply massage the hibiscus oil on your scalp.
Wrap your hair with a towel/shower cap and keep it for 10-15 minutes (at least).
Rinse the oil off with lukewarm water and your regular shampoo.
Hibiscus Hair pack: (single use pack)
Fresh hibiscus flowers (2-3)
Hibiscus leaves (2-3)
Olive/Almond oil (few drops)
Water (to make paste)
Crush the hibiscus flower petals and leaves using the mortar and pestle.
Take a small bowl and add the crushed flowers and leaves in it.
Add water to the crushed petals and leaves to make a paste.
Now add a few drops of olive/almond oil.
Now, gently apply this paste on your hair from root to tip.
Keep it for 15 minutes.
Wash it off with lukewarm water. Can shampoo if required.
Hibiscus Tea: Serves: 2 cups
Dried hibiscus flowers 3-4 / hibiscus powder 2 tsps.
Hot water – 2 cups
Honey (optional after turning off the gas).
Ceylon cinnamon stick (optional) -1
Mint leaves (optional)
Lime wedge (optional)
– Set a pan of water on the stove to boil.
– Put dried hibiscus flowers/powder in an empty tea pot. The recipe calls for about 2 teaspoons, but you can use more or less as needed for a stronger or mild as per choice.
– Now pour the boiling water into the teapot. Fill the teapot to the brim (or simply add as much as you plan to drink).
– Leave the tea steep for five minutes. This is the easy part — all you need to do is wait. About five minutes should be long enough for the flowers to give the water a somewhat tart taste and a pleasant red colour.
– Add the cinnamon stick too. Cover it.
– Let the tea steep longer for a stronger flavour. Let it steep for less time if you want a weaker flavour.
– Strain the tea. Add mint leaves and lemon wedges.
DOWNLOAD PDF: Hibiscus
1.The hibiscus infused oil helps rejuvenate the scalp and promote hair growth while the coconut oil penetrates deep into the hair shaft, supplying it with nourishment. The oil massage also helps improve blood circulation.
2. The hair mask is known to make the hair roots strong and promote hair growth. It makes your hair manageable and nourishes it as well.
3. Hibiscus tea is rich in antioxidants, Vitamin C and flavonoids and is totally caffeine free.
4. One can use hibiscus powder instead of hibiscus flowers and curry leaf powder instead of leaves too for oil and hair pack. However, this will be an instant prep:
Mix 1 tbsp of hibiscus powder with 1 tbsp almond oil /coconut oil to make a paste ( depending on the length of hair) and leave it on the scalp for 15 min followed by rinsing it off. A tsp of methi powder can be added too in case of dandruff.
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.