Amla CandyPriyanka Vithlani
- Sterilised vessel
- 250 gm amla/gooseberry seeds removed by slightly soaking them in hot water and cutting them into slices
- 150 gm chemical free jaggery powder
- 2 tsp rock salt
- 1 tsp jeera powder cumin powder
- Coat Amla with jaggery, jeera powder and rock salt.
- Keep this mixture aside for 2 days. You will see that amla lets out some water.
- Sieve this water but don’t discard as it can be uses for cooking preparation.
- After removing the water, sundry the amla for 2-3 days.
- Avoid drying it completely and make sure there is little moisture left.
- Once they are ready, just sprinkle jaggery and store them in air tight containers.
- Amla is considered to be an elixir for life as it can boost your immunity due to its high concentration of vitamin C.
- Amla is also rich in anti-oxidants, which help fight free radicals that are responsible for early ageing.
- Amla aids digestion and is rich in fibre.
It helps build up resistance against respiratory track diseases like cough, cold, sore throat etc.
- Amla also has vitamin E and beta-carotene, which is also an antioxidant which overcomes the damage caused by free radicals.
- Amla candy can we also relished by kids and while travelling.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today
Leave a Reply