Broccoli soup – Rejuvenate with every slurrpPriyanka Vithlani
Broccoli soup - Rejuvenate with every slurrp
- Pressure cooker
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 mix of sweet potato and pumpkin.
- 1 onion finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 cup spinach blanched
- 1 cup mix of carrot and Beetroot peeled and finely chopped.
- 2 cups water
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp cold pressed coconut oil
- ½ tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp coconut milk.
- In a pressure cooker, heat the coconut oil, add the onion, garlic, carrot, beetroot pumpkin, sweet potato and broccoli, spinach and cook over low heat for five minutes.
- Add the water ,bring to a boil, then cover the pot with a lid and let simmer for 5-7 minutes and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Once cool, transfer into the blender, add the chia seeds, pumpkin seeds and lemon, and process to obtain a smooth consistency.
- Top with 1 tsp coconut milk.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today
Leave a Reply