Cold cucumber soup – Sip, chill and refresh.Priyanka Vithlani
Cold cucumber soup - Sip, chill and refresh.
- 2 cups peeled and chopped cucumbers
- 1 cup coconut milk/A2 yogurt
- 2 tsp chopped mint leaves
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp chopped cucumber slices
- 2 tsp soaked chia seeds
- Blend all the ingredients in a mixer.
- Refrigerate and serve cold in small glasses.
- Garnish with chopped cucumber slices and soaked chia seeds.
- Cucumbers contain a good amount of fiber and water (about 95 percent).
- They also contain essential vitamins like C and E, minerals, and small amounts of protein and fats.
- The antioxidants, minerals, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids in chia seeds promote heart health and support strong bones.
- If you don't have plain yogurt at home, replace it with buttermilk.
- One can use other fresh herbs of their choice too like basil, parsley, cilantro for garnish.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today
Leave a Reply