Crunch for a healthy BrunchPriyanka Vithlani
Crunch for a healthy Brunch
- Waffle maker
- Mixing bowl
- 1/2 cup Red lentils 200g Can use green split lentils too .
- 1 cup Almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 cup Raw banana flour
- 3/4 cup Sattu
- 1/3 cup Organic jaggery powder
- 1 Flax egg 1 Tbsp ground flax - beaten with 3 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp pure Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Srilankan cinnamon powder
- Soak red lentils for 8 hours in water.
- Next day, blend the soaked red lentils with Almond milk /coconut milk and add the vanilla extract until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix all dry ingredients: Raw banana flour, Sattu flour and jaggery.
- To finish the batter, pour the blended mixture in the bowl, add the flax egg and mix them with a whisk.
- Now you are ready to heat up your waffle maker and have a crispy and delicious Waffle.
- What more than a waffle which fuels up the body with complete protein and good carbs.
- For more variations we can add eggs or pumpkin puree too.
- For those who prefer the savory version, chopped vegetables with herbs and spices gives it a complete touch.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today
Leave a Reply