Cucumber Sorbet – Summer ExtravaganzaPriyanka Vithlani
Cucumber Sorbet – Summer Extravaganza
- Hi-speed blender
- Peel cucumbers and cut them into 2-inch pieces. Add them to a food processor with lemon juice, ginger juice, and a few drops of honey.
- Process until the mixture turns smooth.
- Add the soaked chia seeds and stir well.
- Transfer to an airtight container and let it chill in the refrigerator for the next four hours.
- Garnish with fresh mint while serving. Enjoy.
- Cucumbers are rich in fiber and contain more than 90 percent of water.
- They are also rich in Vitamin K, Vitamin C, copper, magnesium, potassium, B vitamins, Vitamin A, electrolytes, and other polyphenolic compounds.
- Ginger contains a potent compound called gingerol, which possesses antioxidant properties and reduces inflammation.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today