Ginger LadoosLuke Coutinho
Ginger and turmeric have anti-inflammatory and antiallergic properties. This recipe is great to help handle inflammation, low immunity, nausea and to stimulate appetite and release of digestive enzymes, thanks to the presence of ginger.
- ⅓ cup jaggery powder / grated jaggery
- 2 tbsp dry ginger powder
- 1 tbsp organic turmeric powder
- 3-4 tbs ethically sourced A2 ghee
- Mix all the ingredients except ghee in a bowl.
- Add melted ghee slowly to the dry mix.
- Mix everything with your fingers to make a dough that’s wet enough to bind together.
- Pinch out a bit of dough and roll to make a small ball – about the size of a marble.
- Make more balls of the same size till all the dough is used up.
- Store the balls in an air tight container. The balls remain good at room temperature for 10 days.
Download PDF: Ginger Ladoos
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today