Matcha MagicLuke Coutinho
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon matcha powder
- 4-5 drops of cold pressed coconut oil
- Raw honey to drizzle
- Place everything in the blender and blend until well combined.
- Drizzle with honey.
- You may use coconut milk or cashew milk too.
- Top it with pre-soaked pumpkin seeds.
- You can use 2 tsp of moringa powder too in place of matcha powder.
- It can be a wonderful a post workout drink too by adding 1 tbsp sattu to it.
- Matcha is packed with antioxidants.
- Helps boost metabolism and calms the mind and body.
- Matcha is rich in fibre, chlorophyll and vitamins.
- Matcha powder contains L-theanine, an amino acid that has been shown to reduce stress.
Also watch : Is Matcha a Superfood ?
Download PDF: Matcha Magic
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.