Matcha MagicLuke Coutinho
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon matcha powder
- 4-5 drops of cold pressed coconut oil
- Raw honey to drizzle
- Place everything in the blender and blend until well combined.
- Drizzle with honey.
- You may use coconut milk or cashew milk too.
- Top it with pre-soaked pumpkin seeds.
- You can use 2 tsp of moringa powder too in place of matcha powder.
- It can be a wonderful a post workout drink too by adding 1 tbsp sattu to it.
- Matcha is packed with antioxidants.
- Helps boost metabolism and calms the mind and body.
- Matcha is rich in fibre, chlorophyll and vitamins.
- Matcha powder contains L-theanine, an amino acid that has been shown to reduce stress.
Also watch : Is Matcha a Superfood ?
Download PDF: Matcha Magic
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today