- 15-20 mushrooms, roughly chopped (fresh ones)
- 4-5 garlic cloves, minced
- salt to taste
- black pepper powder to taste
- 1 tbsp sattu dissolved in 2 tbsp water stirred well without lumps being formed
- few drops of cold pressed coconut oil
- Simply roast the mushroom and garlic in coconut oil till they are cooked.
- Add salt and black pepper powder.
- Now add the sattu dissolved in water, and as you stir it well, you will see the mixture thicken.
- Turn off the gas.
- Let the mushrooms cool down.
- Grind them with water to make the mushroom sauce.
- Can store the same in fridge for 4 to 5 days.
- Use it for pasta, pizza, dips to thicken curries, as a dressing on sautéed vegetables, grilled chicken/fish or as salad accompaniments.
- Super food mushrooms are rich in selenium, choline, Vitamin C, D and fibre.
- They are rich prebiotic which nourish the good bacteria in our gut.
- Use freshly available oyster or button mushrooms.
- Make sure they are firm and the surface is dry while selecting them.
Download PDF: Mushroom Sauce
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today
Luke Coutinho practices in the field of Holistic Nutrition and Integrative and Lifestyle Medicine. He is the pioneer and founder of the You Care Wellness Program which has consulted and treated over 20,000 patients globally. This integrative lifestyle program revolves around five fundamental pillars - Cellular Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, Emotional Detox, and the Spirit. It has now stemmed into a beautiful community with over a million people. His free videos, blogs, challenges, and programs have helped people reverse lifestyle conditions, put cancers into remission, and overcome suicidal tendencies to live happier lives.
Luke has authored four bestsellers and won several national and international awards. He is the Champion for Lifestyle and Wellness for PM Narendra Modi’s Fit India Movement. He is the founder of India's first ethical wellness platform, You Care Lifestyle, where all things are verified by Luke and his team. He is also the founder and chief program mentor for Integrative Nutrition and Dietetics courses at the Lifeness Science Institute (LSI). He travels the world to speak on holistic wellness and empower people to live their most extraordinary life.
Leave a Reply