Natural Protein BoosterLuke Coutinho
Here’s an easy mix of quality protein that you can add to your diet. Suitable for kids, teens, adults and seniors and can be used in a variety of ways.
- Roasted sattu flour – 1 cup
- Almonds – 1/2 cup
- Walnut and pistachios – 1/2 cup
- Dry ginger powder – 2 tsp
- Fennel powder – 1/2 tsp
- Saffron strands – couple of strands
- Organic turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Nutmeg powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cardamom powder 1/2 tsp
- Lightly dry roast the nuts
- Add sattu flour, dry ginger powder and remaining ingredients
- Roast till a fine aroma is released
- Grind them coarsely
- Store in refrigerator
- Do not overgrind them, else the nuts will release oil and in turn get sticky.
- Use overnight soaked, sun-dried nuts for better digestibility.
- You can add a spoonful of this to baby’s porridge.
- This can be a post workout snack too in the form of porridge, sheera or taken with organic A2 milk/nut milk too.
- Can be added to pancakes/cupcakes too
Please note : If you have a certain medical condition and are on medicines, please discuss the ingredients with your healthcare professional before consuming them.)
Also watch :
Download PDF: NaturalProteinBooster
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at email@example.com.