Non-Dairy KadhiLuke Coutinho
- 2/3 cup thick coconut milk;
- 2 tbsp roasted sattu flour
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp A2 cow ghee
- 2 green chillies
- 2-inch piece ginger, ground to a paste
- Handful curry leaves
- Juice of 1 medium sized lemon
- Pink Himalayan salt -to taste
- turmeric powder – a pinch
- Prepare a slurry of the sattu in 3 cups of water.
- If the coconut milk is watery instead of thick, use less than 3 cups of water here.
- Roast the cumin seeds in 1 tsp ghee. When the cumin seeds begin to sputter, add large pieces of the green chillies, ginger paste and some curry leaves.
- To this seasoning add the sattu slurry and salt.
- If you like your kadhi to be yellow, add a little turmeric powder as well. Heat this liquid mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the flame to low, add the coconut milk and simmer for just a minute.
- Very important for flame to be low and to heat the coconut milk for only a short duration, otherwise the coconut milk splits.
- Switch off the gas and add juice of half a lemon.
- Serve hot.
- Coconut milk is full of important nutrients like manganese and copper, which are known to boost your heart health. It’s a great source of good fats that benefit thyroid, hormones, liver and immunity,
- The mix of spices make it anti-inflammatory and easy digesting curry that goes well with most dishes.
DOWNLOAD PDF: Non-dairy kadhi copy
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.