- Poha/Beaten rice- 2 cups (preferably thin and roasted)
- Jeera/Cumin 1tsp
- Rai/Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
- Urad dal 1/4 tsp
- Chana Dal 1/4 tsp
- Bengal gram roasted 2 tbsp
- Peanuts 1/2 cup
- Chilli powder 1tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Curry leaves 1 – 2 sprigs
- Chaat masala 1 tsp
- Immunity boosting powder 1 tsp (recipe)
- Pink salt to taste
- Cold pressed coconut Oil 1 – 2 tbsp
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, jeera, urad dal and chana dal.
- When they start spluttering, add peanuts and bengal gram.
- Now add chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, curry leaves, chaat masala and Immunity powder.
- Add poha now and fry well in medium heat until poha is well roasted (around 10 mins in medium flame is good enough).
- Switch off the flame and let it cool.
- Store in airtight containers.
- Can add makhana for extra crunch.
- Nuts and seeds can be added too.
Download PDF: Poha Chiwda