Power Packed Chutney
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds (soaked for 5 to 6 hours)
- ½ cup fresh coriander/mint leaves
- 1 green chilli
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1-inch ginger
- ¼ roasted split Bengal gram dal
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- Take the soaked and dried pumpkin seeds in a blender.
- Add the coriander/mint, garlic, ginger, chilli, roasted dal and salt.
- Blend it to a fine taste.
- Add lemon juice.
- Serve with idli/dosa/rice/roti.
- The little powerhouse, pumpkin seeds are filled with lots of minerals including phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, iron, copper and zinc.
- High in zinc, pumpkin seeds are powerful immunity boosters, as well as help boosting low testosterone levels in men.
- Roasted Bengal gram dal is rich in fibre, protein and B vitamins.
Download PDF: Power Packed Chutney