Pumpkin Drop Cookies
- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/4 cup thick pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp date palm jaggery/organic jaggery powder
- 1/4 tsp Ceylon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp ground flaxseeds
- 4 to 5 tbsp pre-soaked and dried black raisins
- Preheat the oven at 300 degrees Celsius.
- Place the ingredients in the blender.
- Blend till well combined.
- Using a tablespoon drop the batter in the baking tray greased with A2 cow ghee.
- Bake for 12-15 mins.
- Keep checking when they turn golden brown they are done.
- Let them cool down.
- Pumpkins contain beta-carotene, which is converted to vitamin A when consumed.
- Pumpkin is rich in fibre, Vitamin E, potassium and iron.
- Black raisins are rich in natural antioxidants and iron.
- Homemade peanut butter is rich in fibre, trace minerals like selenium, boron, healthy fat and protein.
- Add in more toppings like coconut flakes, nuts, cacao nibs, as per choice.
Download PDF: Pumpkin Drop Cookies