Pumpkin Drop Cookies
- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/4 cup thick pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp date palm jaggery/organic jaggery powder
- 1/4 tsp Ceylon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp ground flaxseeds
- 4 to 5 tbsp pre-soaked and dried black raisins
- Preheat the oven at 300 degrees Celsius.
- Place the ingredients in the blender.
- Blend till well combined.
- Using a tablespoon drop the batter in the baking tray greased with A2 cow ghee.
- Bake for 12-15 mins.
- Keep checking when they turn golden brown they are done.
- Let them cool down.
- Pumpkins contain beta-carotene, which is converted to vitamin A when consumed.
- Pumpkin is rich in fibre, Vitamin E, potassium and iron.
- Black raisins are rich in natural antioxidants and iron.
- Homemade peanut butter is rich in fibre, trace minerals like selenium, boron, healthy fat and protein.
- Add in more toppings like coconut flakes, nuts, cacao nibs, as per choice.
Download PDF: Pumpkin Drop Cookies
My name is Luke Coutinho. I am neither a God nor a Guru. I am not a healer or a doctor or a cult leader. I am Luke Coutinho and I practice in the field of Integrative Lifestyle Medicine and Life Coaching. When one hears the word “medicine”, one immediately thinks of the pharmaceutical world, allopathy, chemotherapy, radiation, antibiotics and other drugs used by conventional doctors and medicine. I am not a practitioner of Alternative Medicine either.