Rejuvenate and strengthen the body by Quick bite, Power packed – Sesame seeds Edible-gum LadooPriyanka Vithlani
Rejuvenate and strengthen the body by Quick bite, Power packed - Sesame seeds Edible-gum Ladoo
- Cooking pan
- Blend the roasted black sesame using a mixer grinder and make a coarse powder.
- Add grated jaggery in the jar and blend again.
- Transfer this to a bowl.
- Now, fry the edible gum/gond in ghee and strain it out.
- Add this gond to the black sesame mixture. Add cardamom powder as well.
- Add 1 tbsp of ghee to the mixture again. Use more ghee if required for binding.
- Mix well to combine all the ingredients.
- Make ladoo out of the mixture.
- Keep it on a plate. Garnish with desiccated coconut (optional).
- It’s a great winter food that brings natural heat and warmth in the body.
- Sesame seeds are a good source of Vitamin B1, B3 and B6, which are necessary for proper cellular function and metabolism.
- Sesamin, a compound in sesame seeds may help reduce joint pain and support mobility in arthritis of the knee.
- A 3-tablespoon (30-gram) serving of sesame seeds supplies 12% of the RDI for fibre, which is vital for digestive health.
- Sesame seeds is rich in magnesium and calcium and goes a long way in relaxing cramped muscles during menstrual cycle.
- Tragacanth gum or Gondh is excellent for people with lung-related issues, weakness and fatigue. It is rich in calcium and protein.
- Tragacanth gum has a high level of antioxidants and anti-aging properties and a great food for post delivery recovery.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today