Rejuvenate and strengthen the body by Quick bite, Power packed – Sesame seeds Edible-gum LadooPriyanka Vithlani
Rejuvenate and strengthen the body by Quick bite, Power packed - Sesame seeds Edible-gum Ladoo
- Cooking pan
- Blend the roasted black sesame using a mixer grinder and make a coarse powder.
- Add grated jaggery in the jar and blend again.
- Transfer this to a bowl.
- Now, fry the edible gum/gond in ghee and strain it out.
- Add this gond to the black sesame mixture. Add cardamom powder as well.
- Add 1 tbsp of ghee to the mixture again. Use more ghee if required for binding.
- Mix well to combine all the ingredients.
- Make ladoo out of the mixture.
- Keep it on a plate. Garnish with desiccated coconut (optional).
- It’s a great winter food that brings natural heat and warmth in the body.
- Sesame seeds are a good source of Vitamin B1, B3 and B6, which are necessary for proper cellular function and metabolism.
- Sesamin, a compound in sesame seeds may help reduce joint pain and support mobility in arthritis of the knee.
- A 3-tablespoon (30-gram) serving of sesame seeds supplies 12% of the RDI for fibre, which is vital for digestive health.
- Sesame seeds is rich in magnesium and calcium and goes a long way in relaxing cramped muscles during menstrual cycle.
- Tragacanth gum or Gondh is excellent for people with lung-related issues, weakness and fatigue. It is rich in calcium and protein.
- Tragacanth gum has a high level of antioxidants and anti-aging properties and a great food for post delivery recovery.
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at email@example.com.