Ragi sattu porridge – Bowlful of complete nourishment
Ragi sattu porridge - Bowlful of complete nourishment
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp organic jaggery powder
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp nuts to garnish as per choice chopped
Making the slurry
- Take the ragi and sattu flour in a bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup water.
- Whisk this making sure no lumps are formed.
Cooking the porridge
- In a thick bottomed pan take 2 cups of water.
- Once the water boils, add in the slurry and stir it once.
- Let it simmer in a low flame.
- The mixture will thicken and add in the jaggery powder and cardamom powder.
- Turn off the gas and serve hot with chopped nuts.
Rich in iron, fiber and a good source of protein.
Cooling in nature can be had during winter and summers.
Rich in manganese, magnesium, calcium and is beneficial for good gut health.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today