Low on energy – Try the Classic Cacao balls with power packed ingredientsPriyanka Vithlani
Low on energy - Try the Classic Cacao balls with power packed ingredients
- Food processor
- Air tight container
- Pulse the almonds, walnuts, sattu, cacao and salt in a food processor until the nuts break down and combine with the other ingredients.
- Add the dates and a tablespoon of water and run the food processor until the mixture becomes thick and sticky.
- You should be able to squeeze a bit of the mixture between your fingers. If it’s too loose and crumbly, add another tablespoon of water and process until everything comes together.
- Scoop pieces of the mixture and roll it into balls between your palms, slightly smaller than the size of a golf ball.
- Line them up on the baking sheet and place it in the refrigerator to chill for at least an hour, overnight if possible.
- Sprinkle some fresh/dry coconut over the balls. (optional)
- Store the raw cacao energy balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Raw cacao is a storehouse of antioxidants that have a positive effect on heart and brain health and inflammation.
- Cacao and dates, both contain great levels of magnesium, which is an essential mineral during times of stress and helps you to feel more relaxed.
- These balls serve as great snack or dessert. It’s a great snack to carry during travel or hikes.
- Raw cacao is not to be confused for cocoa. Cacao is made by cold-pressing raw cacao beans ensuring that no nutrients are lost by heat treating.
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.