Easy vegetable detox soupPriyanka Vithlani
Easy vegetable detox soup
- 2 cups Spinach
- ½ cup Bottle gourd
- ½ cup Cauliflower/Carrot
- ¾ cup Moong dal Presoaked Split lentil/Yellow lentil
- 50 gms Quinoa or Handpounded rice
- 3 cups Water
- Pepper and salt to taste
- 2 tsp Ginger
- 2 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp IMMUNITY powder
- ½ tsp Cold pressed Coconut oil
- Fresh thyme, steamed sprouts, or sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a pressure cooker a few drops of oil saute the vegetables.
- Add dal and rice or quinoa.
- Add salt pepper and ginger, garlic and IMMUNITY powder.
- Add water and pressure cook until 3 whistles.
- Whisk well with a ladle and serve hot.
- Fresh thyme, steamed sprouts as per choice , or sesame seeds, for garnish.
- Paired with vegetables, grains and lentil, this fiber rich soup can be taken as a one pot meal too.
- Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory thereby helping streamline digestion.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today
Leave a Reply