Sprouts moong bean Salad- Crunchy Salad MedleyPriyanka Vithlani
Sprouts moong bean Salad- Crunchy Salad Medley
- 2 cups of sprouted moong beans
- 1 small or medium sized cucumber chopped
- 1 medium sized tomato finely chopped
- 1 green chilli optional
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala optional
- 1 tsp lemon juice or as required
- 1 boiled sweet potato
- A few coriander leaves and lemon slices for garnishing
- Rock salt or black salt as required
- Rinse the sprouted moong beans in water
- You can either steam them or boil them till they are completely cooked
- Strain the cooked sprouts.
- Mix all the ingredients except the salt and lemon juice in a bowl
- Season with salt and add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Garnish with lemon slices and coriander leaves
- Serve immediately
- Sprouting tends to enhance the nutritional value of legumes,beans or grains.
- They are rich in antioxidants and easy to digest.
- Sprouts have a high vitamin C and vitamin A content that makes it a powerful stimulant for the white blood cells in the body to fight off infections.
- We can use different sprouts and colorful vegetables as per availability and season.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today