Wood Apple juice – Blissful Bael juicePriyanka Vithlani
Wood Apple juice - Blissful Bael juice
- 1 large size bael fruit wood apple
- 2 tsp jaggery powder
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp black salt
- 2 tsp crushed mint leaves
- Using a rolling pin, break the bael, and using a spoon to scoop out the pulp.
- Using your fingers, mash the pulp and remove the seeds.
- The seeds are quite bitter so make sure not to leave any behind.
- Add water and mash it again gently.
- Now, add the pulp into a strainer, and using a wooden spoon, press against a sieve.
- Extract as much pulp through it as possible.
- To this, add jaggery, cumin powder, pepper powder, salt, and stir to dissolve it completely.
- In a large container, add ice cubes, crushed mint leaves, and pour the juice from top. Stir and serve chilled.
- Wood apple is a rich source of fiber and vitamin C.
- Drinking a glass of wood apple juice every day in summer not only aids digestion but also protects the body against sunstroke.
- Wood apples contain tannin and phenolic compounds. These compounds are high in antioxidant properties and thus helpful against ulcers and piles.
- One can use coconut milk too for a different taste and variation.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today
Leave a Reply