Coconut Cacao Laddoos – Festive specialLuke Coutinho
- 2 cups freshly grated coconut
- 1/2 cup organic jaggery powder
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp roasted sattu
- 1 cup assorted nuts as per choice (slightly roast the pre-soaked, dried nuts and coarsely powder them)
- pumpkin seeds to garnish(pre-soaked)
- Heat the pan. Add jaggery and water to the pan.
- Allow jaggery to melt slowly and stir the mixture often.
- Let the mixture boil on high flame for around 5-6 minutes.
- Once the jaggery syrup is thick enough, add fresh grated coconut and mix it thoroughly.
- Coconut will start releasing its water and moisture.
- Stir it in regular intervals in slow gas till it starts leaving the side.
- Finally, the coconut mixture should be a little dry so that laddoos can be formed.
- Now add cardamom powder, assorted nuts powder, cacao and sattu and give it a nice stir again for 2 minutes and switch off the stove.
- Keep the cooked mixture aside for some time.
- Take the lukewarm mixture and form laddoos with it.
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds (pre-soaked).
- Laddoos are a traditional Indian sweet and relished by all generations.
- Jaggery is rich in antioxidants and rich in zinc and selenium thereby boosting the overall immunity.
- Coconut is highly nutritious and rich in fibre, Vitamin E, B1, B3 also helps in reducing the risk of heart disease and improves good cholesterol.
- Raw cacao is the storehouse of antioxidants and magnesium having a positive effect on the brain and heart health too.
- Can add roasted coarsely powdered makhana or roasted groats oats powder to the laddoo too.
Download PDF: Coconut Cacao Laddoos
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at email@example.com.