Homemade Stretch Marks CreamLuke Coutinho
When it comes to stretch marks, there isn’t much we can do to prevent them, but keeping the skin soft and moisturised with the right kind of products can help.
- ½ cup virgin coconut oil
- ¼ cup cocoa butter /shea butter
- 2 tsp Vitamin E oil
- 1 tbsp jojoba oil
- 1 tbsp rosehip oil
- 2 tbsp Almond oil
- 12 drops mix of lavender oil +tea tree oil + frankincense oil
- In a double boiler, melt the coconut oil and shea butter/cocoa butter.
- Pour the melted mix in a container.
- Once cooled, add the other oils and blend it with a hand blender.
- Once it mixes well, transfer it to small containers.
- Seal it well and store in a cool dark place.
- Apply it twice a day.
- This cream can be used as a moisturizer for babies too.
- Coconut oil has antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps in tightening of the skin.
- Coco butter/shea butter helps hydrate and soften the skin.
- Vitamin E oil is rich in antioxidants and helps heal the stretch marks.
- Rosehip oil is high in linoleic and linolenic fatty acids, which help in regeneration and repair of skin tissue.
- Jojoba oil helps in regeneration and firming of the skin, and is useful for improving skin tone and condition.
Download PDF:Stretch Marks Cream
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at email@example.com.