Homemade Stretch Marks CreamLuke Coutinho
When it comes to stretch marks, there isn’t much we can do to prevent them, but keeping the skin soft and moisturised with the right kind of products can help.
- ½ cup virgin coconut oil
- ¼ cup cocoa butter /shea butter
- 2 tsp Vitamin E oil
- 1 tbsp jojoba oil
- 1 tbsp rosehip oil
- 2 tbsp Almond oil
- 12 drops mix of lavender oil +tea tree oil + frankincense oil
- In a double boiler, melt the coconut oil and shea butter/cocoa butter.
- Pour the melted mix in a container.
- Once cooled, add the other oils and blend it with a hand blender.
- Once it mixes well, transfer it to small containers.
- Seal it well and store in a cool dark place.
- Apply it twice a day.
- This cream can be used as a moisturizer for babies too.
- Coconut oil has antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also helps in tightening of the skin.
- Coco butter/shea butter helps hydrate and soften the skin.
- Vitamin E oil is rich in antioxidants and helps heal the stretch marks.
- Rosehip oil is high in linoleic and linolenic fatty acids, which help in regeneration and repair of skin tissue.
- Jojoba oil helps in regeneration and firming of the skin, and is useful for improving skin tone and condition.
Download PDF:Stretch Marks Cream
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today