Chickpea coffeePriyanka Vithlani
- Roasting pan
- High speed mixer
- Place the chickpeas(presoaked and dried ) on a dry pan for roasting.
- Make sure to Stir while roasting.
- Cool to room temperature and grind in a coffee grinder to get the chickpea powder.
- Pour the coffee powder into the 2 -warmed cups, add water , cinnamon powder and honey to taste.
- Separately serve the heated Almond milk and add as per needs.
- The coffee drink can be served hot or cold.
- Relish and enjoy.
- Chickpea is a good source of dietary fiber the diabetic can also relish this coffee too.
- Chickpeas contain fiber, potassium, B vitamins, iron, magnesium, and selenium too.
- Chickpea Coffee is helpful in promoting digestion and improving functions of the nervous system, also keeping a check on the cholesterol levels too.
- Time to grab onto your chickpea coffee and enjoy the goodness .
- Add Nut milk or Coconut milk as per choice and preferences.
- Or you can have it with warm water too .
- You can make the chickpea powder and store it in airtight containers too.
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.