Chickpea coffeePriyanka Vithlani
- Roasting pan
- High speed mixer
- 2 tbsp Chickpeas presoaked and dried
- 1 tsp Honey if required to add after the preparation is complete
- 3 tbsp Almond milk
- ¼ tsp Srilankan rolled cinnamon powder
- 250 ml Water
- Place the chickpeas(presoaked and dried ) on a dry pan for roasting.
- Make sure to Stir while roasting.
- Cool to room temperature and grind in a coffee grinder to get the chickpea powder.
- Pour the coffee powder into the 2 -warmed cups, add water , cinnamon powder and honey to taste.
- Separately serve the heated Almond milk and add as per needs.
- The coffee drink can be served hot or cold.
- Relish and enjoy.
- Chickpea is a good source of dietary fiber the diabetic can also relish this coffee too.
- Chickpeas contain fiber, potassium, B vitamins, iron, magnesium, and selenium too.
- Chickpea Coffee is helpful in promoting digestion and improving functions of the nervous system, also keeping a check on the cholesterol levels too.
- Time to grab onto your chickpea coffee and enjoy the goodness .
- Add Nut milk or Coconut milk as per choice and preferences.
- Or you can have it with warm water too .
- You can make the chickpea powder and store it in airtight containers too.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today
Leave a Reply