All-time favourite crepesLuke Coutinho
- 1/2 cup khapli wheat flour / amaranth flour / rice flour or any gluten free flour as per choice
- 2 tbsp sattu flour
- 1 tbsp raw banana flour
- 1 cup almond milk / coconut milk
- 1 egg or (1 tbsp flaxseed meal beaten with 3 tbsp hot water till the mixture turns gluey and sits for a while)
- cold pressed coconut oil to drizzle
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- pinch of salt to taste
- raw unpasteurized honey to drizzle on the crepes
- Sift the flours into a mixing bowl.
- Add the beaten flaxseed meal /egg.
- Add the almond milk /coconut milk and cinnamon powder.
- Beat it to a batter consistency.
- Make sure your batter is super smooth.
- No chunks should be visible.
- Place a little oil into a pan, pour out some of the crepe mix and swirl it around the pan.
- Making sure it is quite thin.
- Let it cook until it starts to look quite dry on top then flip it and let it get browned on both sides.
- Repeat with other crepes too.
- Serve hot with a drizzle of honey or any other toppings as per choice.
- Can top with homemade hazelnut Nutella / peanut butter, nuts and seeds too.
- Can add boiled sweet potato also to the batter to get the binding consistency.
- All-time favourite snack enjoyed and relished hot in this rainy season.
Download PDF: All-time favourite crepes
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today