Breakfast Oat GroatsLuke Coutinho
• ½ cup gluten free oat groats
• 1 ½ cups water
• 1 cup almond milk (optional)
• a pinch of sri Lankan rolled cinnamon
• 2 tsp chia seeds (soaked)
• 1 tsp cacao powder
• 1 tsp-soaked seeds (pumpkin, sunflower)
• 2 tsp soaked and chopped nuts (cashews, walnuts, almonds)
1. Heat water in a saucepan and once it comes close to boiling, add oats to it.
2. Stir the oats into the simmering water. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer gently for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is very thick.
3. Continue to simmer the mixture, stirring occasionally and reducing heat as necessary to prevent scorching on the bottom, until almost all of the liquid is absorbed. (If you have doubled the recipe, your oatmeal might need an extra 5 minutes cooking time).
4. The oatmeal will be very creamy when it’s done.
5. Remove from heat and stir in any mix-ins (such as cinnamon, raw cacao) that you like.
6. Let the oatmeal rest for 5 minutes before serving so it has more time to thicken up and cool down at a palatable temperature.
7. Once it cools down a bit, add 1 cup almond milk
8. Add toppings of seeds and nuts and relish warm.
• Some cranberries too can be added for the extra crunch and flavour
• You could also pre-soak oat groats overnight to reduce cooking time.
Download PDF: Breakfast Oat Groats
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at email@example.com.