Festival of Colours-Celebrate Healthy with the Nutritious twisty ThandaiPriyanka Vithlani
Festival of Colours - Celebrate Healthy with the Nutritious twisty Thandai
- Mixer /blender
- Serving glasses
Ingredients for thandai masala:
- 1/4 cup pistachio unsalted
- 1/4 cup mix of walnuts and cashew nuts unsalted
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons melon seeds
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 10 pods green cardamom seeds only
- 2 tablespoons dried rose petals
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon saffron
- Place all the ingredients in a clean, dry coffee/ masala grinder.
- Grind the above ingredients to a fine powder.
- Leave the mixture to a little chunky in texture
- Store in air tight jar and refrigerate.
Preparation of homemade almond milk:
- Soak 10-12 almonds overnight. Next day, discard the water and blenderize the soaked almonds using a bit of water to make a fine paste. Then add a glass of water to get a thin consistency milk. Do not sieve (keep the fiber intact).
- Blend a glass of almond milk, some organic jaggery or raw unpasteurized honey as per your choice, and according to your taste and 2 teaspoons of thandai masala in a blender. Taste and adjust for sweetness. Serve in a glass or even better, a kulhad and garnish with dried rose petals/ saffron / chopped pistachios. Enjoy chilled!
- Thandai is a traditional cooling and refreshing drink made with dried nuts, seeds and flavourful spices. It’s perfect to keep body cool during the beginning of summer months.
- Small amount of poppy seeds in thandai help relieve gastrointestinal irritation and also prevent constipation.
- Fennel seeds and rose petals have a cooling effect and improve the digestive health.
- Adding nuts and seeds make it a natural energizer.
- Spices like peppercorns boost immunity and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Saffron has antidepressant and anti-oxidative properties.
- Almond milk is naturally rich in several vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin E.
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.