Savoury muffins – Enjoy the crunch of the leisurely baked muffin munchPriyanka Vithlani
Savoury muffins - Enjoy the crunch of the leisurely baked muffin munch.
- Muffin trays
- Mixing Bowls
- 1/2 Cup Roasted Jowar Flour
- 1/4 Cup Sattu flour
- 1/4 Cup Mix of chopped broccoli and blanched spinach puree
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tsp Flaxseed powder Add 4 Tsp Water and beat it till a gel like mixture is obtained
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Red Chilli powder
- 1/8 Tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/8 Tsp Pepper powder
- 1/8 Tsp Carom seeds
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Grease a muffin tray and keep aside.
- Dry roast jowar flour and sattu flour on a low flame .
- Add water to flaxseed powder and make a gel.
- Keep aside.
- Take the jowar flour, sattu flour in a mixing bowl.
- Now add other dry ingredients.
- Finally add the Broccoli and spinach and mix well.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil and finally water as per needs to make batter of pouring consistency.
- Fill the muffin tray with the prepared batter and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Once done check the muffins using a toothpick , If the batter sticks, then bake further for a few more minutes.
- Remove the tray and allow it to cool down for 10 minutes before removing.
- Serve warm.
- We can use ragi flour or any gluten free flour for this recipe.
- Add assorted vegetables as per seasonal availability.
- We can replace the flax meal with an egg too.
- Sattu is rich in fiber, protein, iron, manganese and magnesium.
- Jowar flour has immense amounts of calcium, iron, phosphorus, potassium and sodium.
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at email@example.com.