Grandma’s All time special- Simple Rajma curryPriyanka Vithlani
Grandma's All time special- Simple Rajma curry
- 1 cup Rajma soaked for 24 hours with water being changed at regular intervals
- ½ tbsp coconut oil/A2 ghee
- 1 quarter piece of bay leaf tej patta
- 2 pods of elaichi cardamom
- 1 inch of cinnamon dalchini
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 cup of fresh tomato puree
- 1/4 tsp of IMMUNITY powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Pinch of Turmeric
- Salt to taste
- Heat 1 tbsp of coconut oil or A2 ghee in a pan on medium heat, once the oil is hot add bay leaves, cardamom pods, cinnamon stick and sauté for a minute.
- Add finely chopped onions and cook for 2–3 minutes till translucent.
- Add ginger-garlic paste.
- Once the ginger-garlic is done, add fresh tomato puree and mix.
- Cover the pan and let the mixture cook for 10 min on medium heat.
- Add the dry spices: cumin powder, IMMUNITY powder, coriander powder and red chilli powder.
- Add salt and mix.
- Cook the spices for 2 min.
- Now add 1 cup of water and lastly add pressure cooked rajma or any dal.
- Let it cook on a slow flame.
- Taste and adjust as per the consistency required.
- Serve hot with steamed rice and a dollop of ghee.
• Can add coconut milk to get a creamy texture.
• Make sure the whole pulses (rajma and chole) are soaked for 24 hours, lentils and dals for 8–10 hours, water being changed at regular intervals to aid digestion.
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at email@example.com.