Health with a twist- Fusion khichdiPriyanka Vithlani
Health with a twist- Fusion khichdi
- 2 cups hand-pounded sona masuri rice soaked for 8 to 10 hours, and cooked
- 1 cup black beans soaked for 12 hours, and cooked
- 1 tbsp cold pressed coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 to matoes chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- ¼ cup corn kernels boiled
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 1 jalapeno chopped
- to taste black pepper powder
- to taste salt
- 1-½ tsp lemon juice
- for garnishing spring onion chopped
- for garnishing avocado sliced
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions and saute it until translucent.
- Now add minced garlic and saute it for a minute.
- Now add green bell pepper, tomatoes, corn kernels, jalapeno, salt, and pepper.
- Mix well and saute it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add cooked rice, beans, lemon juice, chopped coriander leaves. Mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes more.
- Transfer the Mexican khichdi into a serving bowl and garnish with the spring onions and sliced avocado. Serve immediately.
- Perfect and wholesome blend of cereal pulse combination
- Rich in protein, vitamins A, C, minerals, and dietary fiber.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today
Leave a Reply