Energy punch with a delicious crunch – Broccoli sweet potato tikkiPriyanka Vithlani
Energy punch with a delicious crunch - Broccoli sweet potato tikki
- Pressure cooker
- Iron tawa
- Place sweet potato in a container and pressure cook for 3-4 whistles.
- Meanwhile, boil water and add broccoli florets, cook for 2 mins and drain the water completely (or you can steam cook for a couple of mins).
- Grind in a blender coarsely, just for a few seconds, do not make into a paste.
- Squeeze the excess water from the ground broccoli.
- Take one peeled sweet potato in a mixing bowl.
- Mash well without any lumps (approx. 1 cup mashed sweet potato).
- Add ground broccoli, grated paneer, sattu powder, turmeric, cumin powder, black pepper and salt.
- Mix to a dough.
- Divide into equal portions and make equal sized balls out of it. Flatten to a tikki/patty.
- Heat a pan with few drops of oil and place the tikkis over it. Cook over medium flame on both sides until golden layer forms.
- Sweet potatoes are rich in fibre and antioxidants that promote growth of good gut bacteria thereby contributing to a healthy gut.
- Anthocyanin-rich sweet potato helps improve brain health by reducing inflammation.
- Broccoli is a great source of vitamins K and C, a good source of folate (folic acid) and rich in potassium and fibre. It's rich in sulforaphane and offers anti-cancer and anti-estrogenic activity.
- Broccoli is a great liver detoxifier.
- Broccoli also contributes to your daily need for calcium, providing 43 milligrams in one cup.
- Relish the tikki during tea time /snack time with the rich flavour of spices and wholesome nutrition benefitting the entire family.
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at email@example.com.