Beetroot SmoothieLuke Coutinho
- 100gm beetroot
- 25 gm celery stalk /coriander
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ inch ginger
- 2 tsp-soaked chia seeds
- lemon juice to squeeze from top
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add beetroot, celery stalk/coriander, garlic and ginger to the mixture blender with water.
- Transfer this blended mix to a glass.
- Add soaked chia seeds to this, squeeze lemon on top and add salt, pepper to taste.
- Sip and relish.
- The antioxidants present in beetroot may help improve immunity and protect against infections during pregnancy.
- It contains trace amounts of betalain, which acts as a potent anti-inflammatory agent.
- Chia seeds are rich in iron, calcium and fibre.
- Chia seeds is a good source of omega 3, which is an extremely important nutrient during pregnancy as it promotes the development of organs (including the brain) and cells of the foetus.
- In case you are allergic to lemons, you can add amla juice.
- Beetroots also help boost haemoglobin and iron levels and can also help hypertension associated with pregnancy.
- Please discuss with your healthcare expert before trying any new food during pregnancy.
Download PDF: Beetroot Smoothie
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at email@example.com.