Immunity Boosting Powder HomemadeLuke Coutinho
A simple homemade immunity boosting powder made from specific spices that have star immunity boosting properties to help harness your IMMUNITY.
- A delicious and versatile immune booster
- Perfect for cold & flu season
- Safe for kids
With spices that are already lying in your kitchen cabinet you can make this powerful immunity boosting powder. Make them for your house help, drivers, building watchmen, security guards too or simply share this recipe with them. Each of these spices are available in almost every household.
- 7 tbsp. – Organic Turmeric powder (haldi)
- 4 tbsp – Cumin seeds (jeera)
- 4 tbsp – Coriander Seeds (dhaniya)
- 7 tbsp- Fennel seeds (saunf / variyali)
- 2 tbsp- Dry Ginger Powder (saunth)
- 2 tbsp – Whole black pepper (kali mirch)
- 1/2 tbsp – Sri Lankan Rolled Cinnamon powder (dalchini)
- 3 tbsp – Cardamom powder / pods (whole green elaichi)
1. Keep turmeric powder and dry ginger powder in a separate bowl (no roasting)
2. Lightly roast all the remaining ingredients on a slow ﬂame till you get a nice aroma.
(avoid burning of spices)
3. Once cooled, transfer them in a grinder and grind them to a powder.
4. Add turmeric and dry ginger powder to it and mix with a dry spoon.
5. Store in a clean, air tight glass or steel jar
How to consume?
- Have 1/4 – 1 teaspoon with a glass of warm water in the morning or mix 1/4 -1 teaspoon of the mix in some organic A2 ghee and have it oﬀ the spoon. A good fat source always helps enhance adsorption. Generally, 5g a day is safe.
- You can add it to your bowl of piping hot soup while cooking it or to your ‘khadi’ or ‘rasam’ or ‘sambar’ or any ‘curry’ or ‘sabji’ or use it to make your ‘pulavs’ and ‘khichdis’. Use it the way you would use your spices in cooking.
- It makes a great alternative for garam masala as well.
- Use it as a seasoning
Who can consume?
Anyone and everyone in order to harness immunity – the biggest investment today. It’s great for your kids, the elderly, everyone. Mothers of young kids can mix this in small quantities in food – like dals, soups, khichdis, porridges and give it to their kids. You can consume it every day or when you feel your health is dipping. If you cannot make the mix home, then you can always get your hands on the readymade Immunity Boosting Powder, for your convenience.
Click on the link below to add this to your kitchen:
Immunity Boosting Powder by Luke Coutinho 150gm
DOWNLOAD PDF: Immunity Boosting Powder Recipe
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at email@example.com.