Immunity Boosting Powder HomemadeLuke Coutinho
A simple homemade immunity boosting powder made from specific spices that have star immunity boosting properties to help harness your IMMUNITY.
- A delicious and versatile immune booster
- Perfect for cold & flu season
- Safe for kids
With spices that are already lying in your kitchen cabinet you can make this powerful immunity boosting powder. Make them for your house help, drivers, building watchmen, security guards too or simply share this recipe with them. Each of these spices are available in almost every household.
- 7 tbsp. – Organic Turmeric powder (haldi)
- 4 tbsp – Cumin seeds (jeera)
- 4 tbsp – Coriander Seeds (dhaniya)
- 7 tbsp- Fennel seeds (saunf / variyali)
- 2 tbsp- Dry Ginger Powder (saunth)
- 2 tbsp – Whole black pepper (kali mirch)
- 1/2 tbsp – Sri Lankan Rolled Cinnamon powder (dalchini)
- 3 tbsp – Cardamom powder / pods (whole green elaichi)
- Keep turmeric powder and dry ginger powder in a separate bowl (no roasting)
2. Lightly roast all the remaining ingredients on a slow ﬂame till you get a nice aroma.
(avoid burning of spices)
3. Once cooled, transfer them in a grinder and grind them to a powder.
4. Add turmeric and dry ginger powder to it and mix with a dry spoon.
5. Store in a clean, air tight glass or steel jar
How to consume?
- Have 1/4 – 1 teaspoon with a glass of warm water in the morning or mix 1/4 -1 teaspoon of the mix in some organic A2 ghee and have it oﬀ the spoon. A good fat source always helps enhance adsorption. Generally, 5g a day is safe.
- You can add it to your bowl of piping hot soup while cooking it or to your ‘khadi’ or ‘rasam’ or ‘sambar’ or any ‘curry’ or ‘sabji’ or use it to make your ‘pulavs’ and ‘khichdis’. Use it the way you would use your spices in cooking.
- It makes a great alternative for garam masala as well.
- Use it as a seasoning
Who can consume?
Anyone and everyone in order to harness immunity – the biggest investment today. It’s great for your kids, the elderly, everyone. Mothers of young kids can mix this in small quantities in food – like dals, soups, khichdis, porridges and give it to their kids. You can consume it every day or when you feel your health is dipping. If you cannot make the mix home, then you can always get your hands on the readymade Immunity Boosting Powder, for your convenience.
Click on the link below to add this to your kitchen:
Immunity Boosting Powder by Luke Coutinho 150gm
DOWNLOAD PDF: Immunity Boosting Powder Recipe
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today