Chocolatey quinoa and Raw banana browniePriyanka Vithlani
Chocolatey quinoa and Raw banana brownie
- Baking tray
- Mixing bowl
- 3/4 cup Raw Banana boiled and grated or mashed
- 1/2 cup Quinoa Flour or Gluten Free Steel Cut Oats Flour
- 3/4 cup Jaggery / Soaked Dates / Coconut Sugar/ blend of jaggery and mashed ripe banana .
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Peanut butter / Almond Butter / Seed Butter adjust as per taste
- 1/2 cup Raw Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk or any plant-based milk Adjust as per cookie dough consistency
- Combine Quinoa flour, raw banana, soaked dates, peanut butter, raw cacao powder, vanilla extract together in a blender or a mixing bowl.
- Either blend or mix them well.
- Add the baking powder and mix again.
- Lastly slowly add the plant milk till you get a cookie dough consistency.
- Grease a baking tray and pour the batter in it.
- In a preheated oven bake for 20-30mins at 250 Degree Fahrenheit.
- The cooking time may slightly vary as per the batter consistency.
- You can also garnish it with chocolate chips / Nuts and seeds / Melted dark chocolate.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today