Kulith/Horse Gram SoupPriyanka Vithlani
Kulith/Horse Gram Soup
- Soup pot
- Pressure cooker
- 250 g Kulith/horse gram soaked overnight
- ½ tsp Ethically sourced A2 cow ghee
- ½ tsp Jeera/cumin
- 2-3 Curry leaves/kadi patta
- ½ tbsp Paste of fresh ginger and garlic
- ¼ tsp Haldi/turmeric powder
- ½ cup Water
- As per taste Pnk himalayan salt
- ¼ tsp Kali mirch/pepper powder
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Chopped coriander/pureed coriander paste
- Soak kulith (250gms) overnight.
- Pressure cook it the next day.
- Now add ½ tsp ghee, ¼ tsp jeera and 2 to 3 curry leaves, to the pan.
- Now add ½ tbsp mix of ginger and garlic paste.
- Add in the boiled kulith dal.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder or , along with ½ cup of water.
- Let it boil.
- Once done add chopped or pureed coriander paste.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice.
- Add salt and pepper as per taste. Relish.
- To make it a one pot soup, you can also add 2 tbsp boiled rice/millet rice in it.
- Kulith/horse gram is a true Indian superfood that’s rich in polyphenols and flavonoids.
- Rich in iron, it also has higher calcium content among pulses and is one of the richest vegetarian sources of protein.
- Its low carb but provides great energy. It’s great for gut, urinary and bladder health, hair and skin, weight and constipation.
- It's high in fibre and works as a natural diuretic.
- The super power magic legume can reduce flatulence and control various menstrual problems too.
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at email@example.com.