Spiced Sattu Buttermilk/Mattha
Serves : 2
- 2 tbsp sattu powder
- 3 tbsp fresh A2 organic curd
- 2 cups water
- black pepper a pinch.
- 1/4 tsp roasted cumin/jeera powder
- pink salt to taste
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Whisk the curd till smooth.
- Add all the ingredients to the yoghurt.
- Dilute with water. Some prefer my buttermilk thin, so add water accordingly.
- Serve immediately. You could also refrigerate and serve later.
For garnish :
- Finely chopped coriander and mint leaves
- You can also add 1/2 tsp. finely grated ginger if it suits you
- You can also make simple version with just cumin powder and pink salt added to curd and water.
- Some people like to add a tempering of mustard seeds and curry leaves in oil to their buttermilk.
Download PDF: Sattu buttermilk
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today
Luke Coutinho practices in the field of Holistic Nutrition and Integrative and Lifestyle Medicine. He is the pioneer and founder of the You Care Wellness Program which has consulted and treated over 20,000 patients globally. This integrative lifestyle program revolves around five fundamental pillars - Cellular Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, Emotional Detox, and the Spirit. It has now stemmed into a beautiful community with over a million people. His free videos, blogs, challenges, and programs have helped people reverse lifestyle conditions, put cancers into remission, and overcome suicidal tendencies to live happier lives.
Luke has authored four bestsellers and won several national and international awards. He is the Champion for Lifestyle and Wellness for PM Narendra Modi’s Fit India Movement. He is the founder of India's first ethical wellness platform, You Care Lifestyle, where all things are verified by Luke and his team. He is also the founder and chief program mentor for Integrative Nutrition and Dietetics courses at the Lifeness Science Institute (LSI). He travels the world to speak on holistic wellness and empower people to live their most extraordinary life.
Leave a Reply