Chia Seed PuddingPriyanka Vithlani
Chia Seed Pudding
- Clean serving sterlised glass
- 1 tbsp Toasted Sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp Fresh Blueberries
- 1 tsp Raw cacao nibs
- Dash of Beetroot powder
- Soak Chia seeds in 1 cup hot water for 20-30 minutes.
- Add Honey, cocoa powder, milk, cinnamon and cardamom powder and mix well.
- Top with Toasted sunflower, blueberry, Raw cacao nibs & a dash of beetroot powder.
- Serve chilled.
- You can top it with any seasonal fruits like pomegranate, mango.
- Can add a spoonful of Yogurt and granola too.
- Can replace the Almond milk with coconut milk too.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today