Oats Pancakes – A delicious low-calorie snackPriyanka Vithlani
Oats Pancakes - A delicious low-calorie snack
- Mixing bowl
- 1 cup steel-cut oats in a powdered form
- ¼ cup pre-soaked green gram dal crushed
- ½ cup grated cucumber bottle gourd and grated carrot
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp Luke's IMMUNITY powder
- ¼ tsp pepper powder
- Coconut oil a few drops while making the pancakes
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well, add water only as needed till a batter consistency is formed.
- Grease the tawa with a few drops of oil, pour the batter, cook it using little oil until it turns slightly brown.
- Flip it on the other side, serve hot with mint/coriander chutney.
- Oats contain dietary fiber which helps in easy digestion.
- Oats contain many minerals such as calcium, iron, and sodium.
- Using bottle gourd helps reduce the inflammation in the liver and kidneys.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today
I was making it . It’s very delicious. I add onion too for extra crunch and taste.
Excellent. Hope you and your family enjoyed it 🙂
Sounds healthy, would luv to try but could I suggest posting an image of green gram dal, and bottle gourd. Just to be sure we are using the same. Ingredients.
Bottle gourd is also known as lauki in Hindi. Green gram is also known as mung beans. You can find the images on google.
Watch a video of this recipe preparation here: https://www.facebook.com/YouCarebyLukeCoutinho/videos/1003498633914349/
Yes , i also want to know what bottle gourd is.
Thank you in advance
Bottle gourd is also known as lauki in Hindi and long melon in English. It is rich in dietary fibre which makes it excellent for prevention and management of constipation, flatulence, and even piles (hemorrhoids).
Which brand is steel cut oats?
You can find ethically sourced and quality steel cut oats on our sustainable platform here:
I tried this recipe and it turned out really good. What else can I add to the recipe? Thanks for the recipe.