Oats Pancakes – A delicious low-calorie snack
Oats Pancakes - A delicious low-calorie snack
- Mixing bowl
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well, add water only as needed till a batter consistency is formed.
- Grease the tawa with a few drops of oil, pour the batter, cook it using little oil until it turns slightly brown.
- Flip it on the other side, serve hot with mint/coriander chutney.
- Oats contain dietary fiber which helps in easy digestion.
- Oats contain many minerals such as calcium, iron, and sodium.
- Using bottle gourd helps reduce the inflammation in the liver and kidneys.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today