Chicken Curry – Perfect weeknight dinner goals.Priyanka Vithlani
Chicken Curry - Perfect weeknight dinner goals.
- Cooking pan
- 1 Kg chicken boneless organic hormone free chicken
- 3 large onions made into a paste
- 3 tomatoes pureed
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp coriander
- 2 tsp Jeera powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- ½ tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Luke's immunity powder
- 2 tbsp cold pressed coconut oil
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the onion paste, garlic and ginger paste.
- Once it is golden brown and releases an aroma add the tomato puree.
- Add coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, red chili powder, turmeric powder, immunity power and salt.
- Add chicken pieces to the masala and saute it well.
- Put a lid and cover in for 5 - 7 mins. Chicken will start releasing water.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and stir it well.
- Cover with a lid and let it cook well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot with rice/roti as per choice.
- The chicken curry is anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic, antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral.
- We can replace the Chicken with A2 paneer for vegetarian options.
- Do not go overboard with adding butter, cream and other ingredients that you may use to thicken the curry. Instead, use sattu flour to thicken the gravy.
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.