Chicken Curry – Perfect weeknight dinner goals.Priyanka Vithlani
Chicken Curry - Perfect weeknight dinner goals.
- Cooking pan
- 1 Kg chicken boneless organic hormone free chicken
- 3 large onions made into a paste
- 3 tomatoes pureed
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp coriander
- 2 tsp Jeera powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- ½ tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Luke's immunity powder
- 2 tbsp cold pressed coconut oil
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the onion paste, garlic and ginger paste.
- Once it is golden brown and releases an aroma add the tomato puree.
- Add coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala, red chili powder, turmeric powder, immunity power and salt.
- Add chicken pieces to the masala and saute it well.
- Put a lid and cover in for 5 - 7 mins. Chicken will start releasing water.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and stir it well.
- Cover with a lid and let it cook well.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot with rice/roti as per choice.
- The chicken curry is anti-inflammatory, anti-carcinogenic, antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral.
- We can replace the Chicken with A2 paneer for vegetarian options.
- Do not go overboard with adding butter, cream and other ingredients that you may use to thicken the curry. Instead, use sattu flour to thicken the gravy.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today