All in one protein bars. Balance of indulgence and nutrition.Priyanka Vithlani
All in one protein bars. Balance of indulgence and nutrition.
- High speed blender or food processor
- 1 cup dates pitted
- 400 gm chickpeas presoaked and dried
- 1/2 cup almond butter or unsalted peanut butter
- 1/3 cup powdered flaxseed
- 1/2 tbsp Srilankan cinnamon
- 1/4 cup mix of pumpkin seeds hemp seeds and sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp raw cacao powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a food processor and add the ingredients at once.
- Keep mixing until it is well combined.
- Take a square dish and place a parchment paper.
- Pour the mixture into the container and then spread it uniformly.
- Bake the bar mixture for about 20 minutes.
- Take it out and let it cool before cutting it into pieces and munching on it.
- Dates have a Balance of many minerals like potassium zinc,copper,iron and calcium.
- Perfect snack to be munched on any time during the day.
- Loaded with antioxidants, fiber and protein.
- Everyone can enjoy the benefits of super tasty protein bars free from the additives and preservatives made with the clean ingredients.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today
What will be the shelf life for these bars
This surely is kids friendly recipe. Thank you!
If may I know the protein, carbs n fat content for a person to include on calculated diet plan.
Also, heating seeds is not suggested for their omega 3 contents. What could be possible alternative?