Homemade Fresh Tomato KetchupLuke Coutinho
Most store-bought ketchup bottles read – tomato concentrate from red ripe tomatoes, distilled vinegar, high-fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, salt, spice, onion powder, natural flavouring…and so on. Imagine this going into your kids plate almost daily. HFCS is detrimental for you and your kids health, weight, immunity, gut, brain development, attention and concentration. The more you feed your kids – sugar and processed food, the more you are destroying their health and immunity.
Start making changes now. Just decide and start. You are either feeding a disease in them with the wrong choices or nourishing health with the right choices.
Here’s how to make simple tomato ketchup with basic ingredients in your kitchen sweetened the right way. Its cooked, so the lycopene (a potent antioxidant) gets activated and it has everything to do with health and immunity.
- 1/4 cup cold pressed coconut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red paprika or chilli flakes (as per availability)
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 3 medium cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 kg pureed red tomatoes
- 1 tbsp beetroot puree
- Juice of one lemon
- Combine the oil, red pepper flakes, sea salt, and garlic in a cold saucepan.
- Stir while you heat the saucepan over medium-high heat, sauté just 45 seconds or so until everything is fragrant – you don’t want the garlic to brown.
- Stir in the tomatoes, beetroot puree and heat to a gentle simmer. This takes just a couple minutes.
- Remove from heat and carefully taste.
- If the sauce needs more salt, add it now.
- Stir in the lemon.
- Mix and let it cool
- Add herbs as per availability in the kitchen.
- Add 4 tsp jaggery for the sweetness required.
- Use it for pasta, pizzas, vegetable gravies preparation too.
- You can add A2 cream for making any special dish.
- Store it in a glass jar in refrigerator and use as per requirement.
- Shelf life – 6-7 days. Use dry wooden or glass spoon only.
DOWNLOAD PDF : Homemade Fresh Tomato Ketchup
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.