Makhana KheerPriyanka Vithlani
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup roasted makhana/foxnuts
- 1 tsp pure saffron/kesar strands
- 3 tbsp chopped nuts almonds, pistachios
- 2 tsp pumpkin/kaddu seeds to garnish
- 1 tbsp jaggery/gud powder or 2 tbsp dates/khajoor puree made at home
- Heat the almond milk.
- Once it starts boiling add the saffron and nuts.
- Now add the makhana.
- Give it 2 boils.
- Add the nuts and jaggery/dates puree
- Turn off the gas.
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds.
- Serve hot.
- Makhana is rich in calcium, protein and magnesium.
- Almond milk is rich in Vitamin E, magnesium, calcium, good fats and protein.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today