Healthy faloodaPriyanka Vithlani
- Serving glasses
For the Chia Gel
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds soaked in 4 tbsp water
Extra add ons
- Few blackberries or blueberries or soaked black raisins unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp Rice Spagetti strands/rice noodles cooked and strands separated
For the Smoothie
- 3/4 cup Dates
- 1 tbsp Rose syrup unsweetened.
- 3 cups Almond Milk
For the Ice Cream
- 3 Frozen Bananas
- 2 tbsp Almond Milk
Extra add-ons as per choice
- Any locally available chopped fruits unsalted chopped nuts as per choice
- Chia gel is ready (presoaked soak chia in 4 tbsp water).
- Make smoothie ready by combining smoothie ingredients(dates and almond milk)
- Make ice cream by blending bananas. Add 2 tbsp Almond milk get it thick consistency and pour in moulds, store in refrigerator.
- Get spaghetti strands ready by boiling 1/2 cup water, add 2 tbsp strands once boiled switch of gas making sure they are separate strands and don't stick to each other.
- Layer the ingredients in a glass using the following steps-Chia gel-Chopped fruits-Add berries or raisins-Spaghetti strands-Dates rose smoothie-Banana icecream-Chopped nuts of choice
- Serve with love. Addition and subtraction of toppings can be as per personal preference and choice.
- Relish and enjoy.
- We can replace the Chia seeds with sabja/sweet basil too.
- During Ramadan, people fast throughout the day from sunrise to sunset.
- The special evening feast is known as Iftar.
- Healthy falooda with all its cooling properties and great taste is very beneficial for those who fast during Ramzan.
- Not only does it taste heavenly, it also offers many health benefits as it is rich in fiber, Protein, Vit E and Vit D.
- In all the ingredients prove to be healthy, clean and more useful to the body and mind after a long fasting day.
From a pimple to cancer, our You Care Wellness Program helps you find a way
Talk to our integrative team of experts today