Healthy faloodaPriyanka Vithlani
- Serving glasses
For the Chia Gel
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds soaked in 4 tbsp water
Extra add ons
- Few blackberries or blueberries or soaked black raisins unsweetened
- 2 Tbsp Rice Spagetti strands/rice noodles cooked and strands separated
For the Smoothie
- 3/4 cup Dates
- 1 tbsp Rose syrup unsweetened.
- 3 cups Almond Milk
For the Ice Cream
- 3 Frozen Bananas
- 2 tbsp Almond Milk
Extra add-ons as per choice
- Any locally available chopped fruits unsalted chopped nuts as per choice
- Chia gel is ready (presoaked soak chia in 4 tbsp water).
- Make smoothie ready by combining smoothie ingredients(dates and almond milk)
- Make ice cream by blending bananas. Add 2 tbsp Almond milk get it thick consistency and pour in moulds, store in refrigerator.
- Get spaghetti strands ready by boiling 1/2 cup water, add 2 tbsp strands once boiled switch of gas making sure they are separate strands and don't stick to each other.
- Layer the ingredients in a glass using the following steps-Chia gel-Chopped fruits-Add berries or raisins-Spaghetti strands-Dates rose smoothie-Banana icecream-Chopped nuts of choice
- Serve with love. Addition and subtraction of toppings can be as per personal preference and choice.
- Relish and enjoy.
- We can replace the Chia seeds with sabja/sweet basil too.
- During Ramadan, people fast throughout the day from sunrise to sunset.
- The special evening feast is known as Iftar.
- Healthy falooda with all its cooling properties and great taste is very beneficial for those who fast during Ramzan.
- Not only does it taste heavenly, it also offers many health benefits as it is rich in fiber, Protein, Vit E and Vit D.
- In all the ingredients prove to be healthy, clean and more useful to the body and mind after a long fasting day.
YouCare Is All About YOU
You cannot pour from an empty cup. So build YOU first before nourishing the world. You Care is all about YOU. - Luke Coutinho
We are a team/ecosystem of highly-trained registered clinical dietitians, certified nutritionists, experienced life coaches, yoga experts, emotional counselors, skilled allopathic medical practitioners, and homeopathy doctors who adopt a 360-degree approach and combine medicine and lifestyle to transform lives. We work on holistic prevention care and recovery by emphasizing the four pillars of health — Balanced Nutrition, Adequate Exercise, Quality Sleep, and Emotional Detox.
We, humans, are products of nature. So, we thrive best when we operate within the laws and boundaries of nature. This includes the way we eat, move, sleep, think, our spiritual outlook, all of which can vary from individual to individual.
We believe in addressing the root cause and bio-individuality which respects you as a unique individual. Recovery begins when we respect medicine and focus beyond it too. We help you create the right external and internal environment that enables the intelligence of your body to kick in and contribute to prevention, recovery, and healing.
Our integrative and preventive lifestyle programs have helped hundreds of thousands manage conditions ranging from cancer, diabetes, thyroid, cardiovascular, autoimmune disorders, low immunity to other rare syndromes.
You can read the life-changing journeys and powerful testimonials of people that pour in from across the globe here.
Our team is here to help you. Be a part of our integrative wellness programs by clicking here or book a consultation to be guided in the right direction. Call us on 18001020253 or write to us at email@example.com.